With a long and proud history of supporting theTasmanian community, Bell Bay Aluminium provides valuable assistance in the form of Community Grants, a Community Assistance Program and a number of strategic community partnerships focussed on edcuation, health and well being and the environment.
In addition to these programs our community support includes but is not limited to:
- Paid leave for employee involvement in community initiatives such as Try A Trade Day, F1 In Schools judging and Be A Scientist during National Science Week
- In kind support including mentoring and employee participation in various community and business organisations
- Supporting employees to participate in health and wellbeing initiatives such as Launceston Ten, Burnie Ten, a Charity Golf Day, a Cycling Challenge
- Making land owned by Bell Bay Aluminium available at minimal rental fees for community groups such as the George Town Golf Club, Gun Club and the Pony Club
- Maintaining the Bell Bay Aluminium owned Lauriston Park, a private recreational area for community use